Label all of your belongings!

jreed

Earning My Ears
This is probably in the tip area somewhere, but my tip is to label everything! I lost/had stolen a Nikon camera on the second day of our trip in Hollywood Studios. It hasn't shown up in the lost and found so I assume it is gone.

If I lost is somewhere I would like to think that the person would have gone to all lengths to get it to Lost and Found. If I would have only had my address or phone number on it, maybe my chances would have been better to get it back. Surely a person on vacation would have a soft spot for a fellow vacationer losing a camera that contained hundreds of pics of their children, but maybe not.

Place your name, address, phone number on everything that you deem irreplaceable. As I understand it, Disney will contact you or mail the item back if your information is there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter