labour day?

banjo

Mouseketeer
silly question maybe but can anyone tell me when labour day is as i hear the parks can be very crowded at that time and im thinking of spending the last 2 nights of our trip at hrh as a treat and surprise for my dh & ds any info would be great i will be in orlando from the 22nd aug - 5th sept
thank you margaret.

can i also ask this silly question does staying at hrh mean free entry to us & ioa or do u have to buy the passes please excuse my ignorance lol
margaret.

No problem, we were all new at one time! Unfortunately it does not include your passes, you have to buy those seperately. There are some good deals out there for passes though. Try the Universal website and see if any of those ticket options would work for you, also check with your local AAA if you are a member they offer discounts. Happy planning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter