LadyB DISigns-CLOSED-Not Taking Requests

Could I request 3 designs from your flickr account-
LadyBMHHalloween12 with the names Rahn and Riali
LadyBMHHalloween45 with the name Rahn
LadyBMHHalloween30 with the name Riali

Thanks!

Hi Lady B! Last year you made 2 designs for me when I went to the Food and Wine Festival. I was hoping you go to do it again for me as I am going this year with another good friend of mine. The file was Minnie Mouse and Daisy Duck holding wine glasses and on the top it said "Jodi & Jen ~ DBFF and on the bottom it had Food and Wine Festival 2016. This year, could you please use the names Courtney and Jen ~ D.B.F.F. and Food & Wine Festival 2017? If it is easiest to use Minnie and Daisy again that's great or if you want to use Cinderella and Ariel, that would be great too. Whatever is easiest for you. Thanks so much! Jennifer
Lady B - Just got the 2017 version of the FOOD and WINE and I LOVE what you did with them - especially the princesses! But you are not going to believe this - - - remember last year we had a mix up with the DBFF (Disney Best Friends Forever?) - it happened again! The 2017 say DBBF instead of DBFF. You know what? Can we just get rid of that abbreviation? It's always messing me and now you up. Is it hard to fix? Sorry about that - but otherwise - they look FABULOUS!!!!!

Lady B - Just got the 2017 version of the FOOD and WINE and I LOVE what you did with them - especially the princesses! But you are not going to believe this - - - remember last year we had a mix up with the DBFF (Disney Best Friends Forever?) - it happened again! The 2017 say DBBF instead of DBFF. You know what? Can we just get rid of that abbreviation? It's always messing me and now you up. Is it hard to fix? Sorry about that - but otherwise - they look FABULOUS!!!!!
LOL, I think I never changed it on my master so when I did the new one I just used the master with the old text and changed only the names and dates. I have fixed it and on my master too just in case :)

Your designs are awesome! I was wondering if you could do a design for friends of ours that are joining us on a cruise. It's their first time so could you do

the LadyBFirstCruise12 with the Names Brad and Tabitha for the Fantasy on October 7th, 2017

Thanks so much!

Hi Lady B, last year you made me a few names. We are sailing on the Wonder on Sept 16 to Mexico. I know it is a very last minute, but was wondering if you can make me the following:

LILIANA- ANNA AND ELSA NAME FILL

BRAYDEN-JEDI NAME FILL

LUIS- THE BEAST NAME FILL OR DISNEY VILLIAN

FRANCIE- TINKERBELL NAME FILL

LILIANA- SAN JACINTO, CA- CRUISE TAG

BRAYDEN- SAN JACINTO, CA- CRUISE TAG

LUIS- SAN JACINTO, CA- CRUISE TAG

FRANCIE- SAN JACINTO, CA- CRUISE TAG

ARIANA-MURRIETA, CA-CRUISE TAG

LUPE- MURRIETA, CA-CRUISE TAG

JAY - MURRIETA, CA-CRUISE TAG

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE IF YOU ARE ABLE TO MAKE THEM.
Hi, your items are ready but I can't send your link until you have 10 posts, you currently have 8. Please post to let me know once you have 10.

Hi! I'm a returning happy customer again!

Please check your inbox for a Halloween Autograph Book Cover request. I found it as an 8x8 Autograph Page that I would like as a 4x6 Autograph Book Cover.

Also, may I request 2 Halloween Name Fill requests? Sample was ALEX. I would like a name fill for:

1. MACKENZIE
2. MAKAYLA

We leave October 14th.

Thank you in advance! Your work is beautiful and I greatly appreciate your Disney magic touch!

LOL, I think I never changed it on my master so when I did the new one I just used the master with the old text and changed only the names and dates. I have fixed it and on my master too just in case :)
THANK YOU AGAIN SOOOO MUCH!!! Thanks for fixing it for me (and on our master copy - lol). And most of all, thanks for having a sense of humor about the mixup. You are kind, creative, and creative. I'll send pictures later in October to show you how we used them. Have a great week!

Hello, please may I request two Halloween designs to go on t shirts please? Could we please have design LadyBMHHalloween62 with the name Cameron and LadyBMHHalloween20 with the name Amelie please? If you can do these, would it be possible to have them by 27 September please? Thanks in advance for your consideration.

I am happy to say that I now have all my sample links converted to Flickr!!! If you find any of the links do not work or go to the wrong folder, please let me know so I can correct it. I was unable to download any folders from photobucket so had to settle for downloading each picture. However that was faster than opening each file in my software and adding the watermark. Flickr shows I have over 5,000 images now so it was a lot of files to download and then upload!
Anyway, it is done and I should have more free time now to design. Thanks for your patience and understanding!

Hi Lady B,
I would love a couple more designs for my trip if you have the time :)

LadyBMHHalloween58 - Adam

LadyBMHHalloween7 - Shelley

LadyBMHHalloween8- Amos
LadyBMHHalloween23- Missy
LadyBMHHalloween24- Tim
LadyBCountdown6 - The Albright Family. October 2017
LadyBCruiseBanner1 - The Albright Family
LadyBCruiseBanner1 - The Daly Family

LadyBCruiseNameFill1 - Adam
LadyBCruiseNameTagHalloween- Adam
LadyBCruiseGroup11 - Amos, Adam,Shelley

thank you so much!!!

Last edited:
Oh our Disigns are perfect!!! Thank you so very much! I can't wait to get these on our shirts and see them in our photos! Thank you so much! The Mary Poppins and Bert are perfect! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

Hello!
I would please like to request LadyBmhAlice9 that says Mom and LadyBMHAristocats7 that says Bonnie?
Thank you so much!

Hi LadyB, this is my first time on here. I would like this design please. LadyBTShirt2017D. At the top would you be able to write DisneyWorld. Thanks!

Good afternoon! I would like to request the following items:
  1. Lady B Restaurant 44 Garden Grill Restaurant
    1. Remove “Breakfast will be served at….."
    2. Name: Beckett
  2. Lady B WDW Restaurant 8 Sci Fi Dine-in
    1. Name: Beckett
    2. Remove Date
  3. Lady B WDW Restaurant 10 Crystal
    1. Name: Beckett
    2. Replace “on December X….” with “for Breakfast.”
  4. LadyB WDW Restaurant 14 Be Our Guest
    1. Name: Prince Beckett
    2. Replace: “lunch on ….” with “dinner tonight”
  5. LadyB WDW Restaurant 11 Chef Mickey
    1. Name - Beckett
    2. Replace “dinner’ with “breakfast"
    3. Remove “on June 6th at 6:30pm”
  6. LadyB WDW Restaurant 17 Tusker House
    1. Name - Beckett
    2. Remove date
  7. LadyB WDW Letter 66
    1. Name - Beckett
    2. Remove dates
  8. LadyB WDW Letter 130
    1. Name - Beckett

Thank you so much!

LadyBWDWT-shirt32 Could I have this one please? It should say "I'm Going to Disney World to Celebrate My 3rd Birthday" With the name Andrew under it. Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter