LadyB DISigns-CLOSED-Not Taking Requests

Hi LadyB! If you have time, I am hoping to have two Surprise/Invitation Letters designed for my 9 year old son (Trenton) and my 7 year old daughter (Abbi). I've read all the rules and think this is where I am supposed to request this. Please correct me if I am in the wrong place or not asking correctly. It has been 6 years since I've visited this site and I am a little overwhelmed.
We are surprising the kids with a trip to Disney in January as their Christmas gift. Both kids have special needs, Trenton can read printed font and Abbi cannot read, so simple words are best. Abbi likes Cinderella or Rapunzel and Trenton likes Indiana Jones and Star Wars. If it is easier, one letter addressed to both kids with Mickey and Minnie would be great! We are leaving on January 14th, 2018.
We love your disigns and will be happy with anything you create! Basically just something that addresses the kids, tells them their going to Disney World and Love, Mama and Daddy, and wishes them a Merry Christmas. Whatever you think I best.
Also, could we ask for a countdown for each kid? Counting down from December 25th to January 14th (20 days)?
Thanks so much in advance!!!

Hi!

Your DISigns are awesome. It was hard just picking one letter. :santa:
I would love to have a personal letter from our Elf on the Shelf.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/151861074@N07/37037726855/in/album-72157685881681060/

To: Chandler

Surprise! You are going to Walt Disney World today! Then wording as shown on flickr....
Love,

Thanks so much! :flower1:
We are bring our elf too.

I would love if I could have by the end of next week. Leaving the following week. 14D and counting.

I am all caught up on requests on this thread. If I missed yours and you still need it please let me know by posting here on the thread. To those of you I didn't get to before your trip I am sorry, life gets super busy around the holidays.

Hi LadyB! If you have time, I am hoping to have two Surprise/Invitation Letters designed for my 9 year old son (Trenton) and my 7 year old daughter (Abbi). I've read all the rules and think this is where I am supposed to request this. Please correct me if I am in the wrong place or not asking correctly. It has been 6 years since I've visited this site and I am a little overwhelmed.
We are surprising the kids with a trip to Disney in January as their Christmas gift. Both kids have special needs, Trenton can read printed font and Abbi cannot read, so simple words are best. Abbi likes Cinderella or Rapunzel and Trenton likes Indiana Jones and Star Wars. If it is easier, one letter addressed to both kids with Mickey and Minnie would be great! We are leaving on January 14th, 2018.
We love your disigns and will be happy with anything you create! Basically just something that addresses the kids, tells them their going to Disney World and Love, Mama and Daddy, and wishes them a Merry Christmas. Whatever you think I best.
Also, could we ask for a countdown for each kid? Counting down from December 25th to January 14th (20 days)?
Thanks so much in advance!!!

Thank you so much!! The letters and countdowns were exactly what we wanted!!!! Great designs and quick turn-around! Thanks again!

Hello Lady B, You did an awesome job for us on our 2016 cruise, and I was hoping we could get you to create some new ones for our February 2018 cruise. If at all possible, I would like the tickets and letter before Christmas, but the rest could be completed in January if you have time. Please let me know if you have any questions, or can not complete any of these. Thanks a bunch!!! Please see attached.

Attachments

• dcl1.pdf
    45 KB · Views: 8

May I please have 2 disigns if you have time? We leave 12-17.
Christmas namefill1 "NANCY"
Christmas namefill2 "DENISE"

Hi LadyB!! Just wanted to pop in to give you a huge awesome thanks for the first half of my magnet design request. I will get the second half together and post soon! You are amazing!!

Hi, Lady B!

Thank you so much for the letter! It means so much to me. Just the pixiedust: I needed.

Monique
Happy Holidays! :santa:

Hi. Is it possible to get 6 countdowns made or would that be asking too much? (We have 8 kids, but the two babies are staying behind). I read your first post and was wondering what the Mickey Heads were used for? Thanks so much!

Hi Lady B,

I cannot seem to find the designs you did for the scooter license plates. Can you lead me to that?

THANKS

Thank You!!! They are perfect! My daughter is going to love her new SLP sign! Happy Holidays!

Hi Lady B! I would like to request the following designs if possible. No rush on these since we are not sailing until after the New Year. Thank you so much for creating such beautiful images! It was hard for me to just pick a few.

LadyBCruiseMH39
February 5, 2018
Holmes Family

LadyBCruiseMH62C
Marty (Dad)
Cindy (Mom)
Sophia (Daughter)
Grayson (Son)

LadyBCruiseMH66
2-5-2018
Disney Dream

LadyBBdayCruise43
Sophia's 6th Birthday Cruise
February 5-February 9

Hi. Is it possible to get 6 countdowns made or would that be asking too much? (We have 8 kids, but the two babies are staying behind). I read your first post and was wondering what the Mickey Heads were used for? Thanks so much!
Hi Camey, It kind of depends on when you need them by and if I have to make new ones or if I can use ones already in my samples. Please post your request and I will let you know.
People use the mickey heads for many things, mostly for shirts (iron ons) or cruise magnets.

Last edited:
Hi Lady B,

I cannot seem to find the designs you did for the scooter license plates. Can you lead me to that?

THANKS
I only have done a few in the past I have only two samples right now and they are for cruises.
Cruise Scooter Plates
https://www.flickr.com/gp/151861074@N07/rxA5n9
If you want something else List the name or saying you want, theme/character and when you need it by and I will do my best to get to it.

I only have done a few in the past I have only two samples right now and they are for cruises.
Cruise Scooter Plates
https://www.flickr.com/gp/151861074@N07/rxA5n9
If you want something else List the name or saying you want, theme/character and when you need it by and I will do my best to get to it.

Actually, I really like the DCL ones. When you get time, could you do one with the name Bill on it? I like the one on the right with Capt Mickey and Minnie together...... If you dont have the time, I can manage it if you have a template somewhere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!