Land/ Sea/ Land... Am I trying to do too much?!

sillecruisers

Dreaming of the Dream
So this trip started with the 4 day cruise on the Dream. But since the cruise starts on Monday, well, why not leave Friday and do something over the weekend before the cruise? My birthday is on the Saturday before the cruise, and I've ALWAYS wanted to go to Discovery Cove and do the dolphin interaction. DC comes with admission to SW/Aquatica, so now the start date is bumped to Thursday prior. Fly to MCO Thursday, go to SW or Aquatica Friday, DC for my birthday Saturday, then SW or Aquatica Sunday. Cruise Monday through Friday.

But who wants to go home Friday? We still have a whole weekend to fill! Since we've done the Disney parks several times, I thought it would be fun to do US. So now we'll be dashing off the ship and heading over to US. We'll hit one of the parks Friday, the other Saturday (or hop between them), do citywalk, then fly home Sunday.

Whew! Our 4 day cruise turned into a 10 day trip. Am I trying for too much? Will we be exhausted? We are an active family with a teen and 2 preteens. I'm excited about all the amazing stuff we'll get to do/see but also a little worried that it will be a LOT! What do you think of my plan?

Incidentally, this is planned for next Feb.

Looks perfect to me. Because we're basically doing the same thing.

In fact there's a thread talking about the 'Land Sandwich'. It's really nice to have something else to do and somewhere else to enjoy after emerging from 4 days of red carpet treatment.

I was wondering who else has done the land/sea package as Hubby, 20-month old and I would like to see something else as well. Our cruise ends on Thursday and we're from California so we figured since we were out there, why not do somehting on Friday? Could you suggest some places we could do for the day?

Happy Early buttday!:banana:

The only concern I see is planning water activities in February in Orlando. This year was frigid. On the plus side, aquatica is by far my most favorite water park and the water is heated. Discovery cove is not.

The only concern I see is planning water activities in February in Orlando. This year was frigid. On the plus side, aquatica is by far my most favorite water park and the water is heated. Discovery cove is not.

I thought I had just read that DC water is heated? But I guess it would make sense that its not because the dolphins would not want it heated? Ugh. Yeah I'm stressed about the water temp in Feb but here's hoping for the best!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter