Large group ADR Suggestions...

Sleepydee

Earning My Ears
I will be traveling to WDW in June for a week with my family, there's 8 adults and 4 children. We're trying to decide on places where we can make ADR. :confused3 We definately want to do a character breakfast and 2 different places for dinner (which don't have to be character dining)
We were thinking of Tappen Edo in Japan for dinner and Crystal Palace for breakfast.

Anyone have suggestions on a few good resturaunts to accommodate such a large group?

Thanks!
:love:Dee:goodvibes

Teppen Edo seats 8 to a table so your party will be split there for sure. I don't think Crystal Palace can accommodate that many at one table either; we were seated at 2 tables as a party of 11 but the tables were close to one another. I'm not sure on Crystal Palace for sure; we were seated 7 at one and 4 at another our last time there as a large group.

We were seated all together at one table at the following: Tusker House character breakfast, Cape May character breakfast, WCC dinner, Boma dinner, Jiko dinner.

We were not seated together at Sci Fi and Coral Reef, in addition to the ones mentioned in first paragraph.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter