Large Party ADR Q?

WeLoveLilo05

DIS Veteran
If we are to make ADRs for a party of 11 will they ask for the other members' names/room ressie numbers?
Do they look for a credit card to hold for large parties?
we are looking at chef mickey's, tusker house (both breakfast), 1900 PF Dinner, Coral Reef
Thanks!

If we are to make ADRs for a party of 11 will they ask for the other members' names/room ressie numbers?
Do they look for a credit card to hold for large parties?
we are looking at chef mickey's, tusker house (both breakfast), 1900 PF Dinner, Coral Reef
Thanks!

I just booked for a party of 10 (3 hotel rooms) and I also did Chef Mickey's (bfast); 1900 PF (dinner); and Coral Reef (dinner). You will need to call Disney Dining as the online system won't handle parties of 10 or more. I already had the dining plan added to my ressie but I was expecting to have to give the other 2 confirm #'s to book. I mean I was booking ADR's for 10 ppl with a room ressie for 4! But they never asked for the other confirms. :confused3

The only time I had to use a CC was for the Fantasmic! dinner package and for Akershus. If we don't show or cancel at least 2 days in advance, my cc will be charged the $10 per person. But no, they didn't ask for a cc to hold regular ADR's.

Hope this helps!

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly!
I was thinking, for all they know at Disney those other people may not be staying on property or may be FL residents.

Yeah, or paying OOP. Go figure.

Hey I saw your ticker - we'll be heading out not long after you come in. We'll be staying at CBR from 8/14-8/23. I'm the Pooh sized mom in the gaggle of: Nana; me; 2-14 yo boys; DB & his 3 kids (9pirate:,8pirate:,6princess:); DB & his GF (both 20). I'll have my LGMH on my bag - please feel free to say hi if you see me!

Good luck with your ADR's and have a fantastic trip!

We will be a party of 11 from 8/17 to 8/24! Hope we're not all competing for the same seatings.:rotfl:

Just wanted to confirm that we made all our ADRs by phone and it could not have been easier. Gave them just my info and the ages of kids in our party, and we were done. I love how easy they make it to coordinate a mob!:love:

Yeah, or paying OOP. Go figure.

Hey I saw your ticker - we'll be heading out not long after you come in. We'll be staying at CBR from 8/14-8/23. I'm the Pooh sized mom in the gaggle of: Nana; me; 2-14 yo boys; DB & his 3 kids (9pirate:,8pirate:,6princess:); DB & his GF (both 20). I'll have my LGMH on my bag - please feel free to say hi if you see me!

Good luck with your ADR's and have a fantastic trip!

If i should see you around the resort or on the bus I will be sure to say "hi" :thumbsup2
We'll be 7 adults and 4 kids who are 2, 5, 6, 8 lol, we outnumber them so thats good :lmao:
I just called and we got what we wanted for our party, they said we probably won't be seated together, but close together, which is fine, I am not going to complain.

It crazy though trying to organize that many people, 11 of us are eating @ 3 places together, then my parents and sis are going to eat elsewhere on certain days....lol its crazy.
but I am sure it will all work out, I have over 100 days to get the act together. lol
Enjoy your trip and happy planning!

Just wanted to let you guys know that we have done large party trips (11 once and 17 once) and at Coral Reef, we were NOT seated together. It didn't matter to us but since you listed it as a place you were going, you should know that going in. All other places, we were seated as one party.

Just wanted to let you guys know that we have done large party trips (11 once and 17 once) and at Coral Reef, we were NOT seated together. It didn't matter to us but since you listed it as a place you were going, you should know that going in. All other places, we were seated as one party.

Thank you, yes I figured that b/c of the booth/tank situation.
The CM also said we may not be together for any of the meals, but close together. Do they always say this?

They will ask for the ages of the children but you need only one room reservation number. Unless you're trying for 180 + 10 or you want to note that there is a dining plan on your reservation, you don't need to give a room reservation number at all.

The CM also said we may not be together for any of the meals, but close together. Do they always say this?

With a large party, they should always say this.

They will ask for the ages of the children but you need only one room reservation number. Unless you're trying for 180 + 10 or you want to note that there is a dining plan on your reservation, you don't need to give a room reservation number at all.

With a large party, they should always say this.

Thank you, that is what I figured, you wouldn't want to guarantee a large party together not knowing what will be happening on that day.

They do say it for everything but I've found that most of the places go way out of their way to accommodate the larger parties and get them seated together. Even at Coral Reef, which was packed, they did manage to seat us at tables that were close to one another.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter