Las Vegas PowerPass and MealTicket

mylittlebuttercup

DIS Veteran
Has anyone ever purchased the Las Vegas PowerPass and/or the MealTicket? The PowerPass definitely seems like a good value considering all the places we want to go, but I am not so sure about the MealTicket. We would only be there two full days (arrival day only a half day), so we would get the two day meal ticket which is $99 per person. It includes B, L, and D, but not tips. The restaurant choices are Planet Hollywood, Hofbrauhaus, Pampas Brazillian Grille, Jackson's Bar and Grille, San Gennaro Grille, Spice Market Buffet, Tacone Flavor Grille, Blondies Sports Bar, Cheesburger Las Vegas, Lombardi's Romagna Mia, and La Salsa Cantina. Do you think it is worth the money? Are any of these restaurants good?

Thanks!

None of those are fabulous (a couple solid choices...we like Tacone & La Salsa); I don't know that it is a great deal, but maybe a wash...so personally I would not do it and choose exactly where I want to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter