Last (hopefully) dining plan question...

MakinMagicforBunky said:
What's the best Table Service meal in the Magic Kingdom for me to split with my 5 yo?

Thanks!
Well, if you weren't splitting, you'd have better options, but for TS the only one in MK that I can think of is Tony's or The Plaza.:confused3

You can't split at CRT I believe, and definitely not at CP or LTT. If you weren't splitting I'd say go to CP or LTT because your 5 yr old would like those places the best.

You could split LTT if you're doing lunch, since lunch is not buffet. Buffets (CP and LTT/dinner) can not be shared. If you eat at the Plaza, they have a pretty good children's menu. Even my daughter (30ish) gets the kids grilled cheese there. You can pay OOP for your son's meal.

"If you weren't splitting I'd say go to CP or LTT because your 5 yr old would like those places the best."

We've got ressies at both of these, I'm just coming up with one extra TS credit and figured we'd have a shared meal one night.

Wonder what the chance's of me getting an ADR at Tony's for only a week away is?

On the other hand, are all the meals at Pop Dining CS meals? Some of the stuff on their menu looks yummy, and appears to be TS type stuff??

POP is all CS.

You could go to one of the monorail resort hotels for your TS. Kona Cafe, Concourse Steakhouse, Grand Floridian Cafe all are plated meals. You could also boat over to the WL and eat at Whispering Canyon Cafe. It's a nice break from the parks if you have the time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter