Last minute post-Christmas trip to Disneyland - any suggestions between Santa Clarita and Anaheim?

bcla

On our rugged Eastern foothills.....
I've sort of plotted this out. Three days at Disneyland and two days at Magic Mountain (we've got Six Flags membership) and another day at Legoland. I guess a Legoland annual pass is available at Costco for $120, which comes with two single-day buddy tickets, although the pass and buddy tickets have blackout dates (can use it starting Jan 2).

https://www.costco.com/legoland-cal...uddy-tickets,-evoucher.product.100515264.html
So we're going to drive from Northern California and make a stop at Magic Mountain on the way down and then once back home. I figure it will save on food since we're already paying for the Six Flags membership dining plan. But not quite sure where to stay on the way down or between Santa Clarita and Disneyland. I was thinking maybe Buttonwillow on I-5. Maybe Sylmar? Maybe just going to the Anaheim area?

I would just drive from Santa Clarita to Anaheim and put you in the area so you don't have to drive so far the next day.

Have a wonderful trip!

I'm starting to reconsider this trip since The Grapevine is now closed. Either that or go the long way down US-101 and stay in Ventura or Simi Valley.

I mentioned in another thread that Magic Mountain was a bit crazy and we left early.

It’s been a bit crazy too. Our rental car was showing low tire pressure when I picked it up but I chalked it up to a bad TPMS sensor after I pumped it up and it was still showing low pressure. Then after driving to Santa Clarita it was flat in the morning. I put on the compact spare. Called the rental car agency and was told that they work through a couple of national tire shops.

So this morning I finally took it to a tire shop. I didn’t drive it at high speed when flat, but it looks the sidewalls are gone. Found the nail too. Must have been a slow leak. Not sure if I’m going to have to pay for it, but they called the rental agency with all the info and will advise me. Probably needs a new tire. In the meantime I left it behind and I’m driving on the compact spare.

I'm starting to reconsider this trip since The Grapevine is now closed. Either that or go the long way down US-101 and stay in Ventura or Simi Valley.
Is it snowing? Even I don't like driving over that in snow.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!