Last Minute Question, Going home on 12/1

MrGrumpy222

Mouseketeer
Ok,it's our 1st trip home to OKW. I booked a 2br right at my 7 month window and requested a non smoking room due to my 8 year old DD has bad asthma.
I received the confirmation in the mail confirming my request. I have read many posts that fellow members did not get that request with the same reasons. My question is, should I call MS again and re-confirm my non smoking request prior to us leaving next week?

Thanks, cheers and have a Happy Thanksgiving! :cake: (Cake is served for desert with pies right) no Turkey icon

I would call them and make sure they have you as non-smoking for medical reasons. It's not 100% but chances are small that you would get a smoking room, there are only 3 smoking buildings at OKW now (12,19 and 41). Although it gets mentioned on this board, I think it's kind of rare not to get your request, in 13 DVC trips I've never got stuck with a smoking room.

I've only been assigned a smoking room once at OKW, and it was my choice to accept it...it was ready when we arrived early in the morning. We've stayed there about 30 times over the years. And now that more bldgs have been designated non-smoking, your chances are pretty slim you'll "get stuck" with smoking room, even though there is still that remote possibility.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter