Last Minute Solo Trip

mel&me

DIS Veteran
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
Decided to go on Thursday, booked flight yesterday. Leaving in 6 days, Never did a solo trip before. Staying offsite I tried to book thru DVC knew that would never happen unless I got lucky and someone canceled there reservation, But offsite is better than nothing.

I've done a few solo last minute trips -- they're the best. Have a fun time and safe travels!

Decided to go on Thursday, booked flight yesterday. Leaving in 6 days, Never did a solo trip before. Staying offsite I tried to book thru DVC knew that would never happen unless I got lucky and someone canceled there reservation, But offsite is better than nothing.
How long are you going for? I will be going through 11/3.

Have fun! I've done a few solo trips and loved it!

Thanks
In 2015 I was going to do a solo trip but ended with a couple other people going along.

I've done a few solo last minute trips -- they're the best. Have a fun time and safe travels!

Most of my trips are short notice, This is the first time solo and first time that I was not able to book a room with my DVC.

How long are you going for? I will be going through 11/3.

Only going from 10/20 to 10/24 just a short trip. I found it necessary to hit the F&W fest for a couple days,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter