Last Minute Travel search for Park Hopper Passes

surfmontana

Mouseketeer
Hi! We are going to be in DL/DCA Sun 7/22 to Tues 7/24. I still have not bought our park tickets. I was trying to find tickets on Last Minute Travel, but had no luck.

What do I search to find 3 day park hopper passes?

Thanks!

Hi! We are going to be in DL/DCA Sun 7/22 to Tues 7/24. I still have not bought our park tickets. I was trying to find tickets on Last Minute Travel, but had no luck.

What do I search to find 3 day park hopper passes?

Thanks!
Make sure you are on LMT Club. The club part is important. Then look under activities and Anaheim.

Also make sure you are logged into your account first. I believe you may need to sign up for a membership in order to see the rates but you should be able to find a free code with a bit of googling.

The discount works out to roughly $10 per day, so expect a savings of about $30 per ticket on your three three day hoppers.

If you aren't a member, call them to order your tickets. If you hem and haw about the $50 to join, they'll usually offer you a free one year membership to get you to buy the tickets. Or there are internet codes out there for a free membership.

I was able to find a free membership.

Looks like a 50 dollar savings which is great. Is it easy to add max pass after purchasing the tickets?

When you receive the tickets from LMTC via email, you can enter the ticket numbers or scan the bar codes into the DL app. Then, when you enter DL or DCA for the first time, they will scan either the bar codes from your phone, or you can use the printed paper tickets you received from LMTC, and the CM will exchange that for a paper ticket.

Finally, once you are scanned in to either park, you go to the DL app and purchase Maxpass for the day. You can save your credit card info to the app to save time, but you will need to enter your 3-digit security code each day you purchase Maxpass. So, have that info either handy or memorized. I was able to buy Maxpass in about 30 seconds as we were walking in each morning. It was very easy and seamless.

That's how it worked for us, at least. :) If anything has changed, or if any of my details are off, I apologize.

Have fun!!!

Beware — If the bank/credit card company who holds your card is zealous about fraud protection, they may decline the LMT transaction. They always do for me, and I have to alert them to that it is legit.

Beware — If the bank/credit card company who holds your card is zealous about fraud protection, they may decline the LMT transaction. They always do for me, and I have to alert them to that it is legit.
You were totally right. It was flagged by my CC company. I just had to OK the charge :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter