Last one to post........... Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what did you guys do while I was gone-crash the system??????

I mean the system was cruising last night when I was singing to myself-and then right as everyone started waking up it started slowing down-Oh well maybe they're trying to lock out all the smilies from different sites-trying to break out addiction to them

Would gladly send in frogs,heck even dancing bananas and spiders to get them working again!!!!!

We have been having problems since they added the new Cute Puppy Smilies.

You know???? It's just not as much fun when you can't post those obnoxious smilies-Ughhhhh-wish they'd fix this!!!!!!!!!!!!

So...It's the puppies!!!! I think it's all the cat people protesting them by infesting the system with a cat virus-or a puppy virus so that they'll remove them :)

I can't even post smilies from different sites the image button is even stuck-:(

Well I am glad to hear that it is not just me having these problems.

:p trying to add smilies manually-somtimes it works sometimes it doesn't :)

I bet when they sort all this out they shut down the foreign smilies and make us only use the DIS offered selection-I hope not :(

We Want Our Smilies!!!-We Want Our Smilies!!!-think if we protest enough thye'll give us our way?????(squeaky wheel gets the grease theory????)

Ohhhh this is just not as much fun :( , I just want to post some smilies :p

But it's a pretty limited supply when you add them manually-:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter