Late Car Pickup

friendoffigment

DIS Veteran
has anyone had problems getting a car from alamo when picking up late as in 10-11pm. i heard even with a reservation they may run out of cars

I just picked up a car at 11:00pm. Lots of choices! Once when we went they had no cars in my class (mid-size SUV) and so we were told to select a car from the standard SUV row

We had an issue where Alamo had no cars at Tampa airport but it wasn't a problem. Alamo, National and Enterprise are all the same company so an ALamo employee went over to National and got us a car.

In Orlando anyways that is sometimes a great time. By that gate at night they have gotten all the returns cleaned and are putting them back on the isles. Unless you pick one of the very busiest days they will have a ton of cars, and if that is the case you probably end up with something much better than you reserved.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter