Late January visit

ygm

Earning My Ears
Hello!!
I´m new to this forum and would like to know your experience in traveling the last week of January or the first of Feb, or is it all the same?

The last week of January and first week of February are usually close, crowd-wise. Check the refurbishment schedules, though.

Thanks. We are more concerned about crowds than refurbishments, so I guess if it’s the same we should look into that

I don’t think you’ll see much of a difference in crowds between last week of January and first week of February. Look for a calendar of events at WDW and avoid any that you can but as long as you avoid things like MLK weekend you should see pretty light crowds. It can be cold - we’ve been there when the beer lines froze at Epcot. And park hours may not be late at all but if you start early you’re ready to go back to hotel by then anyway. You have to buy genie+ each day now so you’ll be able to get it if you need it, most likely on a weekend at that time of year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter