latest survey from Universal studios...covid-19

DIS Dad #856
wondering if anyone else got it and took it? thing was loooong and pretty intrusive IMO. one question that was interesting was the one about being closed until dec 1 when would you be willing to visit again.

I got it as well - it was June 1st.

It may be based on the previous questions you answered

Last edited:

looks they are trying to gauge peoples level of fear going back to the parks and figure out a balance between easing peoples mind to get them back in vs driving them off with all the new restrictions.

I think they should also ask non-AP people as well. That would give them a better idea about what out of state people are thinking. I get surveys from them all the time and I'm not an AP holder, but do go every other year. Of course, this year our trip is in June and not late August lol

I think they should also ask non-AP people as well. That would give them a better idea about what out of state people are thinking. I get surveys from them all the time and I'm not an AP holder, but do go every other year. Of course, this year our trip is in June and not late August lol

We're out of state non-AP's and I got a survey.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter