Laundry . . . Do you fold

The date kind has it's own drawer and is treated well. Everything else gets thrown in a different drawer.

My grandmother used to iron her underwear (and Grandpa's). Actually, absolutely everything was ironed before it was folded and put away.

I have 5 kids. If the clothes make it to the dresser, I consider myself a laundry champion.

I used to. Now I don't. I wash loads of laundry all week, then fold everything on the weekend. I do underwear and socks last, and call the kids down to sort out their own. Some of the kids fold their underwear and some don't.

Nope and they rarely make it to sock and underwear drawer either. I toss them into the clean laundry basket to be sorted later. Usually the sorting consists of finding socks and undies when you get dressed in the morning.

Yes... sigh.

But, among the newest gadgets coming down the tube are dryers that fold too! :sunny: So.. maybe my folding days are coming to an end!

At the risk of sounding really old... does anyone remember, days of the week underwear? :snooty:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!