Laundry . . . Do you fold

I don't fold underwear.
The only thing I fold are kids' pants. Underwear just get thrown into their drawers. Socks get matched then thrown into a drawer. Everything else gets hung. I hate folding things.

Rarely. If I do it’s mine, otherwise it gets tossed in the pile headed for the underwear drawer.

Yep I fold my underwear and match up my socks, and then set them in a somewhat organized pile on the dryer. They never make it to the drawer.
DH does his own laundry, and hangs up his shirts, pants, and other stuff.

The date kind has it's own drawer and is treated well. Everything else gets thrown in a different drawer.

Date underwear?
Now I know I'm getting older.
When you mentioned "date" my brain immediately went to this style:

il_570xN.495905793_5g5q.jpg

:lmao:

Women's underwear: not quite folded but sorta made smaller if that makes sense
Men's underwear: I fold them

I remember and had the dated underwear when I was a kid.

Yes, I like it to look "neat" in the drawer. At least I don't iron it, like my mother did with her cotton undies.

My mom taught us to iron underwear, actually she ironed every thing. Now, in my mid 60's I fold only. My wife, crams into the drawer.

I don't fold underwear.......they all have their own spot in the top drawer but I just throw them in their spot.

Ready for this ladies...........my DH folds his underwear. I guess opposites attract and possibly this is why we've been together over 34 years! :love:

Yes, underwear (both mine and DH's) gets folded neatly and put into drawers after laundering. Socks are paired and folded as well.

AND, a question for children of armed forces parent(s) if you fold, make your bed, and/or are neat in general; Do you think this came from their time in the service?
I Am a folder. I fold all of the unders, and match and fold socks too.

I am not a military kid, but I have to make my bed as soon as I get up, and I need to have all my things in place, or at least where I can't see them. I get all claustrophobic and confused if I have too much out of place.

Do you fold your underware?

I don’t. Don’t see the need. A friend said that was being lazy.

Absolutely! I like my dresser drawers to be neat. Was taught to fold or hang everything and that's what we do - also our children when they were home did the same. I, too, think it's being lazy as well as sloppy - jmo

DH--he wears boxer-briefs. I fold them.
Myself and DD-- our VS undies are too small to fold. But they have dedicated drawers and are tucked away neatly!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter