Laundry if staying in a studio

DW4US

Mouseketeer
Seems like a few years ago I was able to do laundry in the laundry room by the pool at OKW for no charge since we were DVC members --- are DVC members still able to do this? We will be a BLT in December.

Thanks

Yes, you can use the machine for free as a DVC member, just ignore the coin slots. At BLT the laundry room is in the building on the first floor near the north elevator lobby. You must use your KTTW card to enter the laundry room. There are three washers (one an HE washer) and six dryers. You need to supply your detergent. There's a machine to purchase soap, but it's broken more often than not. There's flat screen TV and a large table for folding clothes. There used to be a rolling laundry cart but it was missing when were there earlier this month.

IMG_0032.jpg

We often do our laundry either while at the pool or still in our studio. There is a sign telling you how long a washing cycle takes and the dryers are timed for minutes. I found it quicker when using the laundry room as I can fill two (or three) washers and be done with the laundry much faster than at home or in a larger villa where I use the stack washer/dryer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter