Leaving soon, again :-)

I really can't believe you'll go a whole year without going back,how will you cope?

Ruthie

Well plans were an Alaskan cruise in May but prices I have seen so far I am not sure now. This May cruise would have cost about $2,500, same week next year $4,204.56, unless they do some discounting we won't be going.

Hi Wayne,
glad to hear you are all home safe and well. Epic journey! I would have to sleep for a week to get over that!!
Looks like you made good use of your extra days; hope you enjoyed them:)

Jules x

Great report of your last few days Wayne. You certainly looked like you made the most of your extended stay.
I was also interested to read your opinions on T-Rex. It is one of our favourite places to eat - but we fall into the category of having kids. Plus I must admit that we have never really been there when it has been as busy as it was when you were there. An hour wait for a table isn't unusual though, and we have walked past may times to see the queues out of the door.
Even as parents though I would be more than little disappointed to see kids rolling around the floor and the parents not doing anything about it.

I find your comment interesting. Would you mind elaborating? I ask because I've always thought that CDG is an aesthetically pleasing airport (inside, not outside :scared:).

well you're right - it's not as bad as mumbai airport or places that are really hideous like that...

but for some reason we have really bad luck whenever we're in CDG and the attitude of the staff we've encountered is so bad...
they just seem like they think they're doing us a favor by even considering the possibility of giving us an answer...
the opposite of service with a smile....it's lack of service with a sour look on their face..

i don't really know how to put it into words....
disdain? maybe that's a good way to describe their attitude....disdain..

which isn't exactly what you're looking for in airport personnel...especially when you're having difficulties....which is typically the only reason you need their help.....they're just so unhelpful....

don't know how else to put it...

there are lots of seedy disgusting airports in the world, but at least the staff try to be helpful....and smile.....just a little smile can go a long way to making me feel better...
it's as if it costs them something to smile...

Great pictures Wayne.

I love the look of the golfing and that dessert. :goodvibes

I will have to give WinterSummerland a chance next time I go always wanted to but never fitted it in.

I will have to give WinterSummerland a chance next time I go always wanted to but never fitted it in.
We had annual passes for 2 years and did 6 trips in that period, with AP's could have gone in with 50% off but still never got around to it. I have no idea what minigolf costs anywhere else but I think WinterSummerland is great value at $12 and 50% off 2nd round same day or following day. Great place to spend an hour.

Hi Wayne
Why is there so much difference in the price of the cruise?
Ruthie
No discounts yet, with Disney they tend to offer best prices early(ours for next August has already risen $150, was $200 but dropped slightly again)
with Holland America Line they don't seem to discount early. Might have to look at other cruiselines, wish Disney sailed Saturdays instead of Tuesdays to Alaska.

Wayne we moved house at Easter so with issues we was not on the Dis. When we did catch up I was fixed on your holiday which turned into a nightmare for some. I am glad you made the most of the extra days. As an own buisness owner I really hope your buisness was not too affected. So wish I could join in on the meet but would already left. You help so many people on the dis one day we will meet because we will be in WDW for many years to come. Wishes to you all x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter