Leaving tomorrow-driving from Illinois!

LeahA

DIS Veteran
We are leaving tomorrow for our week long stay at Disneyworld. We are driving from Illinois, staying overnight half way. We have 2 boys, 2-1/2 and 5-1/2. I think were all set, movies, books, snacks, etc...

For everybody going in this crazy time, have a safe and magical trip!

Leah :)

Have a good trip. We are leaving for Disney tomorrow too. I think after my son gets home from school. We will stay somewhere overnite as well. Iam originally from Illinois too, I use to live in Niles for 28 yrs until I moved to Va Beach.
Hope you enjoy your trip. We are all set too with movies for the car ride. I bought a few movies that are hidden away,my kids are 3 and 8 and enjoy watching movies in the van. When they are happy, we are happy.

We will be leaving tomorrow also. Unfortunately, we just had to make a 950 mile trip to Massachusetts for my FIL's funeral, got back yesterday. Now leaving tomorrow for another 950 mile trip. This will be good for my DH though. Checking in on Sunday at ASsp. Hope everyone has a great, safe trip.

Good luck to everyone on their trips. LeahA we did the drive down to WDW in January from Chicago and had a great time. We have three DD's (6,4 and 1 1/2) and we were there for almost two weeks. On the way down and the way back we encountered a few snowstorms and that was a little scary because in Tennessee and northern Georgia they don't use salt when it snows and instead use some type of dirt/gravel mixture. It was incredibly messy and slippery. Fortunately we survived and have planned another drive down in October. Needless to say, you probably won't encounter any snow while you're driving down (although you may miss some in Illinois, LOL). Have a great trip!

In TN and Georgia you was lucky that they did not close the Freeways. Because it snow. Do here in the south we do not get snow often and do not know how to drive in it.

We are leaving tomorrow also! Im in PA we stop at my aunts in NC. Its a chance to visit, plus its FREE!! We will stay till Sunday
then leave EARLY for FL. Staying at Orange lake resort. Lets all
have a GREAT time and try not to worry!!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :p

Wow, looks like lots of DIS'ers are heading down next week. Guess we'll be a week behind everybody.

Have a GREAT trip everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter