Leftover food available 11/25-27

WDWMarcy

Earning My Ears
Aloha!

We are here in the middle of a two week trip. We check out on 11/27. Given that we knew we'd be here for a while, and that we are having Thanksgiving here, we are going to have a decent amount of foodstuffs leftover. I hit Costco and Target, and well, the prices for some things at Target for a wee amount were similar to Costco, so I went ahead and got the generous amounts.

I'm an operating room nurse and a former food related franchise owner. I'm friends with a well established chef/catering company owner in the DC area who says she's watched me cook, and will always feel comfortable eating in my kitchen. (All of that means that I'm fastidious about food safety. When in doubt, throw it out. I don't want a food related illness on vacation or at home.) I've already thrown out all of the bagged salad and head of romaine that I bought.

Mahalo!

I have family staying at the resort right now. What kind of food do you have? I can send them a message to see if they are interested.

Some frozen ground beef, frozen italian sausage, cheddar cheese blend, mac n cheese, ramen, butter, canned beans, etc

I called them and they said they stocked up on quite a bit before they got there, however, I gave them the info for the board and if they change their mind, they'll contact you! Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter