Legoland Now

colormegreen

Mouseketeer
Has anyone been to Legoland since they opened after the pandemic? How are the lines? Can we purchase their version of the fast pass?
Is it like Disneyland with virtual ordering for food?

many information is appropriated!

I have never been to Legoland, but we are planning to go in July. I was just looking at their website today and found a spot that talks about their "Reserve N Ride" option. So it seems that you can pay to get in shorter lines, using their app. I'm not sure exactly how it works, but it looks like it is an option. Although the website doesn't say how much it costs.

I am pretty sure that Legoland does not do virtual ordering for food.

I’m also curious if anyone has been recently. Would love a current report on crowds or operating procedures. Especially because their website seems like it has a lot of conflicting or out of date info.

Either way, I’m headed there this weekend in case anyone is still curious about anything.

I’m also curious if anyone has been recently. Would love a current report on crowds or operating procedures. Especially because their website seems like it has a lot of conflicting or out of date info.

Either way, I’m headed there this weekend in case anyone is still curious about anything.

how was LEGOLAND?
Read some reviews on other sites… sounds like pre June 15th, they had a lot of trouble with rides being closed and other things. Maybe things changed after June 15th?

how was LEGOLAND?
Read some reviews on other sites… sounds like pre June 15th, they had a lot of trouble with rides being closed and other things. Maybe things changed after June 15th?
Legoland was back to normal. I’ve been many times and almost everything seems like it did pre covid.

Crowds seem normal, which in my experience means “not really all that crowded”. The new Lego Movie Ride had the longest waits of anything all day (about 45 mins a lot of the day). But everything else was pretty light, especially the later in the day it gets. The water park wasn’t crowded at all, although it was kinda chilly this weekend.

The only rides that I saw that were closed were the Aqua Racer boat thing which looks like it’s closed for maintenance and the Knight’s Joust (?) ride where you are on that articulating arm. Everything else was open and appeared to be operating at capacity.

There’s no required distancing but it’s not that crowded and no need to bunch up close in lines. Most people were not wearing masks, but plenty of people were wearing masks - including all employees.

The only thing not back to normal that I can think of were the restaurants in the hotels. They both have limited menus. And the Bricks buffet has a limited breakfast and is not open for dinner.

Yes, park is back to normal. dieumeye is spot on with their post.

Chima section of the water park is also closed.
Hotels are almost normal. The kid shows/activities in the afternoon/evening are on. However, pools right now are only open at 5pm.
Park is open early again for hotel guests. 9am for Coastersaurus/Fairy Tale Brook as well as Ninjago/Coast Cruise. They started doing this a few days ago.

The website is poorly updated so all the new and changing info are slow to be reflected or not updated at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter