Legoland Questions

chloelovesdisney

DIS Veteran
Has anyone been to the Florida Legoland? I'm thinking about going there for one day during our quick February visit. I can't drive, is there any reasonable transportation service to get there and back from a Disney resort? My ds has been asking to go so I'd like to try and make it happen for this trip.

Any tips appreciated. :)

Check out the Orlando Board, there are tons of threads on Legoland. We went and our kids loved it. They were 7, 11 & 12 at the time. Very different than Disney, sort of more like a local theme park but also very well themed. There are some great discount ticket deals out there so don't pay full price.

We rented a car but I know there are shuttle services you can take there.

Thank you, my son will be 6 at the time and is a super LEGO fan, I know he will love it! I will definitely look around for discount tickets. I did find a shuttle service, so we'll just have to take an uber from POP to the shuttle but doesn't seem so bad.

You can hop in an Uber for 34-$45 each way. Not too bad price wise and really easy to do. Then you could leave and go at your pleasing without the shuttle schedule dictating anything.

You can hop in an Uber for 34-$45 each way. Not too bad price wise and really easy to do. Then you could leave and go at your pleasing without the shuttle schedule dictating anything.
Have you personally Uber-ed from Legoland back to WDW? In other discussion similar to this one, folks aren't sure that Uber is a good plan because there might not be drivers available in Winter Haven to bring people back to Orlando/Disney.

Have you personally Uber-ed from Legoland back to WDW? In other discussion similar to this one, folks aren't sure that Uber is a good plan because there might not be drivers available in Winter Haven to bring people back to Orlando/Disney.

I have not, but you can log in to Uber right now and check on Uber availability near legoland. At 7:00pm I see four roaming around and one could pick me up in 9 minutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts