Legoland Reserve N' Ride

PurpleKomodo

Mouseketeer
We are going to Legoland as part of our Southern California trip in a couple of weeks. We will be there on a Tuesday. There are 7 of us in our group (1 is an infant and would not need Reserve N'Ride). The rest of our group is 5 adults and 1 almost 5 year old. At least one, if not two of the adults may not ride everything at Legoland due to size. Is there any value in Reserve N' Ride? Is it necessary on a July Tuesday? I have no idea what crowds are like at this park, but we do only have the one day there so we want to see as much as we can. Any advise or insight would be helpful.

We started our Legoland visit without Reserve and Ride and then after a few 45 minute waits decided it was worth it. That was an August weekday last year. Depending on the heat and the patience of the children, that may not seem like too long a wait. I like how they have different levels of waiting for different prices. We're going back this weekend, actually, and prepurchased the 50% Reserve and Ride. Something else we did last time to save money was just purchased it for three riders and then took turns with who actually used it.

We had passes for years (until January) and never found the lines too bad (nothing like Disney or Universal) but some do get long especially mid-day in the summer. If you're trying to ride everything in one day with minimal waiting in line with small children, it's probably worth it. Whether you get it for the adults depends on how much they would be riding. If you have small kids they will need/want an adult to go on most rides with them. At my kids' age (8 & 10) they ride almost all of the rides by themselves and I only go the coasters with them. It really is a park made for small children.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter