Legoland with 3 kids, but only 2 adults? How do rides work?

buckeyelabmom

Mouseketeer
I am trying to plan a trip to Legoland for the near future. My kiddos are desperate to go, but I'm trying to make sure it's doable for us. We have 3 kids, one is 6 the other two are 5. All are around the 40/42 inch tall mark. It's just my husband and I going, so I want to make sure three of us can ride together or one kiddo can ride by themselves on most of the rides? In Disney we only have an issue with Barnstormer and that means that my husband usually has to ride it 3 times while I stay with the other two.....that's a pretty big time suck as you can imagine :) So for those of you with Legoland experience what are your thoughts? Should I hold off another year or so, or are we at a good point to give it a go?

Thanks!

LegoLand is pretty much built for the younger kids, so there are several rides that either seat three together, or have shorter height requirements. The coasters, Pharaoh's Revenge and Ninjago are the notable exceptions.

I like LegoLand (have been 5 times). it's a good value and lots of fun. Our son will be 8 next trip, which may be our last. He's starting to outgrow it. Definitely by 10 they prefer DW or US.

FYI there is a coupon code for free child ticket for each adult ticket purchase. just search on retailmenot. once you get the code and go to the legoland website, in the pop up page to purchase your tickets you will see a tav that says promo code. enter the code and save money!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter