Lei greeting at Aulani

alohamom

DIS Veteran
Can anyone tell me if Aulani still greets guests with leis? Thanks in advance

Perfect-thanks! We should be good, we get into HNL at 2:30 and hope to be hitting Aulani shortly after!

Has anyone ever been successful with a late arrival lei greeting? We will not be in until after 9pm. Wonder if they would hold them for us or for the next morning? It doesn't hurt to ask I guess.

Has anyone ever been successful with a late arrival lei greeting? We will not be in until after 9pm. Wonder if they would hold them for us or for the next morning? It doesn't hurt to ask I guess.

We got in at 11pm on our last trip. We were both given kukui nut leis....

We arrived after 9pm back in April. Husband and sons got the nut leis (plus the kids got the menehune necklace) and I did receive the flower lei

Our son & family checked in hours before we did. So we just went to the arrival area the next morning & they presented me with a beautiful flower lei and my husband with a nut lei. They were very gracious and asked us to be sure all of our family members received them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter