Les Villages Nature Paris - anyone stayed here?

Safari23

Mouseketeer
I tried searching but nothing came up. Has anyone stayed here? What did you think of it?

One thing is throwing me off. It says beds made on arrival. What does that mean? We have to make them? I’ve never ever seen that before in a description!!!

It means that they are made. If you book appartements or mobile homes, they usually are not made and you have to put the linen on them yourself.

We've stayed there twice, November last year and June this year. We love the resort, the pool complex is amazing and the whole eco-friendly set-up really appeals to us. Our childen are all adults now so having a house with proper bedrooms and more than one bath/shower room is much more convenient for us now if all want to come.

Beds are all ready made up and towels are provided for showering etc but NOT for swimming so you need to bring some with you. Kitchen is well equipped. We did have some maintenace problems (lighting and electrical faults) in June and this is the only thing that let the place down as customer service to rectify was slow and poor.

Any questions do ask and I'll try and answer.

Last edited:

Thanks Cherrymarzipan! That's very helpful. Can we take the towels for the bathroom to the pool? We're coming from Canada, so I really don't want to pack towels with me.

Yes you can take your towels from the bathroom to the pool, there just aren't any extras. As far as I can see all accomodation gets a terraced area with table and chairs (and a couple of loungers) which is useful for drying out towels - depending on weather! There is a good quality supermarket on site which should have everything you may need so no worries about having to pack food etc. Oh yes, there were no toiletries provided apart from, I think, one complimentary little soap bar but as I said, supermarket has everything. There is also a "Nature et Decouvertes" - a lovely shop.

We stayed there for just one night last week. The apartment was gorgeous, really clean and nicely designed. Was great to have plenty of room and a table and kitchen etc we ordered a take out from their italian restaurant the food was tasty. The bus into disney was cheap and easy to find.

The only problem we had was we arrived late evening it was very dark so hard to find which cottage was ours!

Would definitely stay there again :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter