Let’s Go! California to Florida October 17-24, 2015

CrivFamily

Earning My Ears
Let’s Go! Vamanos! Andiamo! Wo men qu ba!

Pre-Trip Report

This is our first Disney Cruise. It’s something we've talked about as a family many times, but always as a casual conversation. One of these days… conversation.

Last year, July 2014, my 12 year old son and his baseball team played at the ESPN Wide World of Sports. The entire team spent a week playing baseball and enjoying Orlando. 15 of us decided to book a 4 day Bahama Cruise on Carnival. While it was fun and I loved every minute of it, this was my first taste of Disney envy. We were in port next to the Disney Dream. This is when my dream began! Fast forward 1 year, I was home playing on the computer, kids were asleep and husband was at work. I spent my night researching, admiring, planning, dreaming and then booking our cruise! I sent my husband a text that said “Don’t be mad” and a picture of the initial down payment and itinerary. His response “looks like fun, let’s go”. That’s our family works. We never miss the opportunity for vacations.

We are going on the 7 day Disney Fantasy Western Caribbean

October 17-24, 2015

Friday October 16th-Hyatt MCO, using Disney transportation to the Port.
Saturday October 17th –Port Canaveral, Florida
Sunday October 18th- Day at Sea- Formal
Monday October 19th- Cozumel, Mexico
Tuesday October 20th- Grand Cayman Islands
Wednesday October 21- Falmouth, Jamaica- Pirate
Thursday October 22-Day at Sea- Semi-Formal
Friday October 23-Disney’s Castaway Cay
Saturday October 24-Disembark-using Disney transportation arrive at a Disney Hotel (site to be determined)
We plan on extending our trip a few days (few days to be determined and parks to be determined)

Next up… Meet the crew

Hello everyone! We booked our cruise several months back, this will be our second disney cruise. We took our first cruise on the Carnival about 3 years ago and were so disappointed we claimed we would never ever do another cruise but then my surprise vacation for the kids to Disney World backfired. They had had such a terrible time on our trip to Disneyland that I literally could not talk them into a trip to Disney World. (We went for 3 days and it was so overcrowded that we only were able to do 15 rides the whole time we were there), so we booked a cruise on the Wonder and it was truly a "wonder" we loved every single second of it! We wanted to book the Magic but the itinerary just didn't work for us. 5 day cruise isn't worth the flight to Florida for us so here we are on the Fantasy!!! I hope it's as great as the Wonder was!!! I'm hoping someone will start an FE group for us to join. We had our first experience with it last year and it was a ton of Fun!!! princess: pixiedust:

Hi everyone,we booked the same cruise and we are from California too. My kids age are 8,6 and 6.did u guys plan yo go any tour yet?

Hi everyone,we booked the same cruise and we are from California too. My kids age are 8,6 and 6.did u guys plan yo go any tour yet?

Haven't planned any tours yet but looking to do something with Dolphins. The dolphin excursions on this cruise are way cheaper then they were in Nassau.

I was hoping there would be some experienced Disney cruisers in this forum that would be willing to start an FE group.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter