Let’s just say we could all use a little Happiest Place on Earth Right now! Update 3/4

Thanks for the beach recommendations! And good luck on getting a fantastic price for your house! Your yard looks so green that I have grass envy, lol.

Thank you! Here's hoping! :hyper: Grass envy! :lmao:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

party: party: party: party: party:

We'll be there September 15-21, I hope we can get together at least once if not more :hyper:

::yes:: Yes! That would be so fun! Long story but I'll be commuting back to Utah for work so I should have 8-9 days off in a row every 5-6 days. party:

Where are you staying?

::yes:: Yes! That would be so fun! Long story but I'll be commuting back to Utah for work so I should have 8-9 days off in a row every 5-6 days. party:

Where are you staying?

You had told me that might be the way you'd need to do it. Whatever works! Hopefully you won't have to do that for too long.

We'll be at the VGC the whole time. I am so excited I was able to get it :cool1:

You had told me that might be the way you'd need to do it. Whatever works! Hopefully you won't have to do that for too long.

We'll be at the VGC the whole time. I am so excited I was able to get it :cool1:

Is we you and your cute mom? If so I cannot wait to meet her! Love the GCV!!!! :cloud9:

Yes, I think it'll work best for now. I really do love my job and my boss is very fair and wonderful and willing to work with me.

I sent in my application for California and get this: I am missing one course for my license. The course? Crisis and trauma! That's what I do for pity's sake but they want me to have some formal class which is lunacy. I have worked crisis in the EDs for almost 10 years. :lmao: Anyway I'll start that late summer or early Fall to the low low tune of $2100. :faint:

Is we you and your cute mom? If so I cannot wait to meet her! Love the GCV!!!! :cloud9:

Yes, this is mom's retirement trip. Not from work completely but her job of many many years, she's ready for a change. We'll go on an Alaskan cruise first, then a repositioning cruise down the coast, end in San Diego and drive up to DL.

So excited for you guys to finally meet :goodvibes

Yes, I think it'll work best for now. I really do love my job and my boss is very fair and wonderful and willing to work with me.

A good boss is a rare thing. Glad it will work out for now.

I sent in my application for California and get this: I am missing one course for my license. The course? Crisis and trauma! That's what I do for pity's sake but they want me to have some formal class which is lunacy. I have worked crisis in the EDs for almost 10 years.

That's madness!

:lmao: Anyway I'll start that late summer or early Fall to the low low tune of $2100. :faint:

:faint:

Congratulations on your move back hom! I know what it's like to move away, and then return back home. It's such a great feeling to be back in your old stompin' grounds.

So so sorry folks for the massive delay but real life has taken over. :blush: Update on the move: we close on our home this Monday and we'll be out Tuesday. We are going to stay with my in-laws for 2 weeks so the girls can finish at their current Sbux then it's off to CA July 1. :woohoo: I cannot believe it really happening. :cloud9:

Yes, this is mom's retirement trip. Not from work completely but her job of many many years, she's ready for a change. We'll go on an Alaskan cruise first, then a repositioning cruise down the coast, end in San Diego and drive up to DL.

So excited for you guys to finally meet :goodvibes

A good boss is a rare thing. Glad it will work out for now.
That's madness!
:faint:

I hope we will see you!!!! I think I will be back in town the 19th so hopefully we can get together the next day.

Congratulations on the move.

That sounds like hard work. I hope it all works out for you.

Corinna

:hug: It won't be easy per say but it'll be worth it. I am going to see how it works out and if it doesn't I will find a job in CA.

Congratulations on your move back hom! I know what it's like to move away, and then return back home. It's such a great feeling to be back in your old stompin' grounds.

:thanks: We really are excited. And scared. And every other emotion you can think of.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

party: party: party:

So happy for you!!!!!!!!!

Thank you lady! We both moved to where we wanted to be!!! :hug:

Congratulations on selling the house.

Corinna

Thank you Corinna! Tonight is the second to the last night we will be in this house. We sign the papers tomorrow. :woohoo:

I can't wait until you're here and all settled!

Me toooooo!!! You know we'll be totally unpacked in less than a week. :lmao: Michael moves fast! LOL!

I can make it happen! What are your exact dates? I have enough leave to take off two additional days a month.

Awesome! We'll be there the 15th-21st, but fly out the 21st so can't do anything that day. Sunday night we're having dinner with Alison and Fran in the park, and Monday all day with Alison, but I'm sure you could join us if that would work for you. No plans Tuesday or Wednesday.

Awesome! We'll be there the 15th-21st, but fly out the 21st so can't do anything that day. Sunday night we're having dinner with Alison and Fran in the park, and Monday all day with Alison, but I'm sure you could join us if that would work for you. No plans Tuesday or Wednesday.

Don't forget that Saturday you're visiting Long Beach, was it the Queen Mary? And we were going to go somewhere casual for dinner in town....

Don't forget that Saturday you're visiting Long Beach, was it the Queen Mary? And we were going to go somewhere casual for dinner in town....

Absolutely! Definitely didn't forget :) yes, I need to buy tickets for the Queen Mary still. What time is best for dinner?

Absolutely! Definitely didn't forget :) yes, I need to buy tickets for the Queen Mary still. What time is best for dinner?

We'll work around your schedule. Since wherever we are going isn't a reservation sort of place, we can go whenever. We eat around 7PM, but mostly because it takes me that long to prepare dinner. When we go out it's usually earlier.

Pam, I saw some discounted ticket for the Queen Mary, I will search around and let you know.

Let's do Wednesday! Where are you staying? I might be able to swing earlier in the week too but don't want to crash any plans. :blush: What else do you have planned?

Congrats. Excited for you.

Thank you Bret! We are excited! And scared! And everything in between. :blush:

Pam, I saw some discounted ticket for the Queen Mary, I will search around and let you know.

Thank you so much! I almost bought them the other day but was hoping maybe to find a discount. Then forgot to look.

Let's do Wednesday! Where are you staying? I might be able to swing earlier in the week too but don't want to crash any plans. :blush: What else do you have planned?

We're at the VGC. You're more than welcome any day, not crashing at all! We'd love to see you!!!

Friday: drive up from San Diego, enjoy the resort, DTD, and maybe parks

Saturday: Queen Mary tour, dinner with Alison and Fran

Sunday: dinner in DL with Alison and Fran

Monday: parks with Alison noon onwards

Tuesday: no plans/parks

Wednesday: no plans/parks

Thursday: fly home

Thank you Bret! We are excited! And scared! And everything in between. :blush:

I can just imagine! Be gentle with yourselves :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts