Let’s revive the Dis!

Aww love you girls so much, yes come on let’s revive this once brilliant Community Board, it will be a Christmas miracle :Pinkbounc:banana:

Have to say, it's a very odd experience on my phone. I think the last time I accessed the DIS it was pre-Smartphone so laptop only...

Yes I’ve got used to it now but I think I like it better on my desktop

It’s weird on a phone! I really wish there was an app as that would make it so much easier!

YAY....yes lets ..I have made some lovely friends on here !! Now what about that Christmas card exchange that was talked about on FB ..maybe a secret Santa too

I used to love this board. Asked many non-Disney questions and loved the quizzes, Christmas and Strictly threads and the general chat and support. But as I refuse to join FB on principle, I feel left behind. (Not just with DIS but other work and social activities too.) I don't have and don't want to get a smart phone either. And I've just this minute had an argument with DH because I want to know what I can buy him for Christmas and he's said I should get something from his Amazon wish list - I just want to get something from a shop. I'm feeling old :( and a bit sad.

I used to love this board. Asked many non-Disney questions and loved the quizzes, Christmas and Strictly threads and the general chat and support. But as I refuse to join FB on principle, I feel left behind. (Not just with DIS but other work and social activities too.) I don't have and don't want to get a smart phone either. And I've just this minute had an argument with DH because I want to know what I can buy him for Christmas and he's said I should get something from his Amazon wish list - I just want to get something from a shop. I'm feeling old :( and a bit sad.
Aww Libby, I hope we can get it up & running again, it was always such good fun!
I promise I’ll try my best, I did start a few weeks ago but it’s only me, you & Gill on here most of the time!
Right let’s see if we can give it a go! I don’t like using it on my smart phone so I’ll try pop on every morning & at least once every evening for a catch up :chat:

Popping my head around the door! I almost always post on the Community Board, but since I'm from the UK I'm dipping my toes in the UK board waters :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!