Let’s revive the Dis!

Wishing everyone a happy Saturday.

I hope you're all more organised for Christmas than I am - I think I might need to do some Christmas shopping this weekend!

Strictly semi-finals tonight so a sure sign that Christmas is getting close. Eek!

Wishing everyone a happy Saturday.

I hope you're all more organised for Christmas than I am - I think I might need to do some Christmas shopping this weekend!

Strictly semi-finals tonight so a sure sign that Christmas is getting close. Eek!

I have finished all my shopping now and looking forward to it. My sister just had a very nasty accident and broken her hip and leg, she had to have a major operation yesterday so its fingers crossed if she will be home in time for Christmas.

Hello everyone

Hello lovely, how great to see you. Im not sure I am going to get the girls back on here before Christmas but Ill give it a dam good try :chat::thumbsup2

I have finished all my shopping now and looking forward to it. My sister just had a very nasty accident and broken her hip and leg, she had to have a major operation yesterday so its fingers crossed if she will be home in time for Christmas.

Oh, my goodness! I hope everything is going well with your sister's recovery.

My Christmas shopping is almost done and the tree is up. I finish work on Wednesday, so should be able to get organised. Tonight I'm visiting my friend and we're having a Strictly evening - just the two of us but we'll have plenty of bling and prosecco :):):)

My tree is up and dog proof, I don't think I even had the dogs when I was here last !! Nearly finished the shopping, praise the Lord. The very kind Asda man will deliver the food on Sunday as I can't face the hoards !!

I must change that pic of me and Ian its years old lol !!

Hope your sister recovers soon and can make it home for Christmas.

Thought I was ready for Christmas but I keep finding extra little things to get or to do. Just a few more hours and DH and DS will finish work until the new year (I get school holidays so have had 2 days by myself.) DD works in a toy shop - so not much time off for her :(.

I hope everyone else is starting to wind down for the holiday.

I finished work at 12.00 today and hit the supermarket. Ive managed to get most things now but have a few things tIve ordered o collect from various places over the next 2 days amongst a long list of other jobs I have to do around the house. My aim is that everything is done by Sunday afternoon ready to wind down

Hi everyone :) I finished work yesterday! first time in over 10 years in the ambulance service I have the week off for Christmas. It will be ages before im back at the top of the list now but am going to enjoy it.

Presents are all wrapped, house all cleaned, shopping done. Not sure what to do with myself as not used to all this time off :rotfl::rotfl:

Hi everyone! I came by for a nosey! Don't think I ever came on here with my phone all those years ago! Can still remember waiting impatiently for my pic to dial up so I could get on all those years ago :hourglass

Waving back - :wave2:

We're planning to go to California for the first time - this summer if we actually get round to booking otherwise it might be next year. I'm stuck with the school summer hols though due to work.

First of all I need to check my settings on here as Im not getting any notification of posts, I know if you get one and dont log in you dont get anynore, but I dont seem to have had any so I just thought we were going through another quiet time:rotfl2:

So good to see people popping on for a chat.

All well here, my flights are booked 2nd Nov- 16th Nov, and ive been planning like a mad woman, so many new things for me to see when I get there.:goodvibes

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter