Lets all wish a very special person a Happy Birthday!!!

Happy Birthday! I hear it's your birthday! (hmmm! Sounds like an old song....) Matt and you share January birthdays - how romantic and special!

Hope you had a special one!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

I know it's a little late but I hope you enjoyed your day and made some great trades.

Thanks SO much for all of the wonderful Birthday Wishes everyone!!

Actually you guys aren't late LOL! My birthday is today! :) :) :)

Matthew suprised me with a really really cool Dumbo watch that he got for me in WDW when I wasn't with him and he also framed my CCT's from last year! I never even realized they were missing! LOL

Donna.. I'm going to work on your suggestion. You are right, a trip to the Princess Ball DOES sound like a good birthday present! ;)

Thanks again everyone!

Happy birthday!
Wishing you a wonderful year, many many more trips to all the disney parks, and lots of more friends made along the way!!!

Cynthia :)

Happy Birthday Lauri!

Wish I had been able to say it in person--now I remember why I hate snow! Hope you have a wonderful day celebrating!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

And we promise better weather this time...we are just leaving to get our Donald Pin, and it is almost
75 now...it is going to be in the 80's next week, and then we will be praying for snow...

I love it when it is a little cooler, or maybe a lot cooler, but I will put my desires aside
and pray for nice warm weather for the event and pin hunt...

Ruthie, you could send me some of that snow, and I can just dream....

Donna

Sorry, I am a little behind! Wanted to wish you a very Happy Birthday!! Hope your day was great!!

Wow i am so late, you had a birthday. That would mean your first pet was a tyranosaurus rex right????? I know i am going to get a beating later, as long as you use your lanyard,hehe. Anyway i hope you had a very happy b-day.

Mr. Peachident
mike

If we have to take numbers...I want to be first....

We can sell tickets...what'cha think????...might pay for your Princess trip..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Have a wonderful day, Lauri, even though I guess I'm a day late...
have a happy!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

A very HAPPY BIRTHDAY WISH Lauri. I know I'm a little late - hopefully you're still celebrating!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter