** Lets Chat - Daily Chit Chat**

Good Morning all

Hope you are all well. I have been away from the boards a while due to personal reasons, so what have I missed? Anything exciting happening?

Morning all

A lovely beautiful sunny morning here in Cardiff! Hope everyone is good. :daisy:

Hello, nice to hear from you.

It's been very quiet on these boards just lately. But the sun is shining, the birds are singing, and I'm off work for the school holidays :)

Hello, nice to hear from you.

It's been very quiet on these boards just lately. But the sun is shining, the birds are singing, and I'm off work for the school holidays :)

Thanks Libby, hope you are well. Good to be back, I can see how quiet it has been on here! Enjoy the school holidays!:goodvibes

Good to see you back Sue. I saw on your other thread about looking after your Mum and recovering yourself so Im not surprised you haven't had time for the Dis :flower1:

Good to see you back Sue. I saw on your other thread about looking after your Mum and recovering yourself so Im not surprised you haven't had time for the Dis :flower1:

Thanks Gill, yes it's been a hard slog! Mum is not good at all memory wise & my op was a little more complex than first thought! Never mind good to be back :goodvibes

And it's good to see you back Sue :hug: :goodvibes

well, it's another lovely sunny morning here :sunny: hope you're enjoying the holidays Libby, I do miss them now I no longer work in a school!

And it's good to see you back Sue :hug: :goodvibes

well, it's another lovely sunny morning here :sunny: hope you're enjoying the holidays Libby, I do miss them now I no longer work in a school!

Thanks Elaine:daisy:

Yes, nice sunny day here to, Im trying very hard to stop a cold from happening by using that First Defence stuff, not sure if its doing anythig apart from making my eyes water this morning:crazy2:

Im going to London next Tuesday for 2 days to have a couple of girly days with Vicki my daughter and the last time I went I was full of a cold and as miserable as can be so I dont want to be like it again.

We are going up The Shard, Ive always wanted to go up and Vicki wants to take some photos from up there so Im really looking forward to it:thumbsup2

Ooh how exciting, I hope it'll be a nice clear day for you and that your cold is well and truly gone by next week.

It's my day off today and very-well timed too as I've just realised the 25th celebrations for DLP are going to be streamed live commencing at 8am! :rainbow:

Im going to London next Tuesday for 2 days to have a couple of girly days with Vicki my daughter and the last time I went I was full of a cold and as miserable as can be so I dont want to be like it again.

We are going up The Shard, Ive always wanted to go up and Vicki wants to take some photos from up there so Im really looking forward to it:thumbsup2

I hope you have a good time. I go to London quite often with DD. I've no head for heights so I've not done the Shard or the London Eye.

Funnily enough she and I are planning a mum and daughter trip to Cardiff in May as neither of us have been before.

Good to see you back Sue :)

Hope everyone is doing ok. I haven't been around as much as work is crazy busy and only getting worse. The trust has undergone major changes due to told we are inadequate and failing (no frontline staff are surprised). I decided late last year I can't see myself doing the job this Christmas so am actively looking for other jobs. Life is precious and far too short to be unhappy and treated like dirt for a job that doesn't even pay that well.

Hope you all have a lovely Easter :)

How is everyone? It's a beautiful sunny day here today and I'm not due into work until late afternoon so am going to catch up on the washing and then go for a nice dog walk.

How is everyone? It's a beautiful sunny day here today and I'm not due into work until late afternoon so am going to catch up on the washing and then go for a nice dog walk.

Had a lovely day yesterday catching up with a friend over lunch. Its been sunny here but cold, better then rain though :)

Sounds like you had a lovely day, Nikki. :goodvibes

It's not so nice here today. There was quite a frost this morning and it's so cold I've just put a thicker hoody on, that or I'd have resorted to sticking the heating on which I really don't want to do in daytime in April! I'm stuck in waiting for the oven repair man to come so can't even go for a nice walk to warm up.

Sounds like you had a lovely day, Nikki. :goodvibes

It's not so nice here today. There was quite a frost this morning and it's so cold I've just put a thicker hoody on, that or I'd have resorted to sticking the heating on which I really don't want to do in daytime in April! I'm stuck in waiting for the oven repair man to come so can't even go for a nice walk to warm up.

It was a lovely catch up and nagging him to get his leave sorted so we can get a holiday booked ;) I had to scrape my windscreen before work, wasn't expecting to have to do that.

Today it has been mainly sunny and mild. I'm enjoying my first weekend off after working the last 3

Morning guys

Hope all is well, just popping in to say hello, I watch the boards daily, and I know its very quiet, but lovely to see a few people still pop on. Facebook is where everyone tends to go these days I guess, but there is a place for both Im sure.

Have a great day, hope the weather is good with you, very overcast here in Wales today.

Morning guys

Hope all is well, just popping in to say hello, I watch the boards daily, and I know its very quiet, but lovely to see a few people still pop on. Facebook is where everyone tends to go these days I guess, but there is a place for both Im sure.

Have a great day, hope the weather is good with you, very overcast here in Wales today.
I do prefer a forum over Facebook for my Disney Vacation Planning.

All the FB groups tend to be full of misinformation, people rattling off opinions, or people who gush over everything and each other in the groups lol

Hope you're keeping well Sue!

Sunny here today and Ive booked a day off work so having a nice chilled get up.

I pop on here daily as well but dont post very often.

Hope everyone is ok and have a great day

Another daily reader here. :) Never ever been on FB and have no intention of doing so.

Well, we're back from our Cardiff trip. What a beautiful city. I didn't do my research properly though and wondered why we hadn't been able to get a room for Friday night - turns out there was a major football match taking place with armed police everywhere.

It didn't spoil our trip. Our visit to Cardiff Bay coincided with Rhodrhi Morgan's funeral. Quite busy and even more police there.
We visited the Dr Who Experience (a bit meh but DD loved it) and the Castle and museum. Lovely shopping centre too. We really want to visit again. (And we left on Friday afternoon just as the Spanish fans started to take over our hotel.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts