Letter of Agreement: Photography Question

MoPR

Earning My Ears
Hello all! I'm excited that I just received my Letter of Agreement for our Escape wedding at WDW! Can anyone please provide some clarification about the photography section where a signature is required (in "Exhibit A: items included in your Escape ceremony")?

We will have an outside photographer (the Roots) shoot our ceremony and The Attic reception. I would then like to make this swap so that Disney Fine Arts Photography may shoot our IllumiNations Dessert Party instead. For the Letter of Agreement, will I just sign the DFAP section as is, and then make the swap later? Or do we need to make this swap now before I sign it?

(I asked my wedding consultant, but I'm getting too anxious to wait until the weekend is over to hear) :)
Thank you so much!

I would have your sales consultant make the swap before you sign it. They are only going to send you a new one to sign after you make it anyways... might as well save the time.

Congrats on the Disney wedding... ours was a magical experience :)

Thank you so much, @nicolej92 ! I really appreciate it. I took your advice and let my consultant know. It's nice to have everything clear from the start :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter