Lifetime of Vacations Grand Lake Resort??

brownii

Earning My Ears
We will be able to stay here for one week for $234, thanks to my brother. Has anyone stayed at this resort? We would like to find out any information possible. Our other choice would be ASMovies, since we are trying to save money on this trip. There will be 3 adults and 1 child. We were at WDW in February and stayed 2 nts at the Contemporary (loved it) and 3 nts at ASMovies(liked it). We had 3 adults and 2 children then. If early entry is not reinstated, we would really like to save money on our accomodations. At Grand Lakes we would be able to eat some meals in our resort, but we would still make PS' for several meals in restaurants that we didn't make our first time. We really enjoyed the character meals, since the kids could interact with the characters and that saved a lot of standing in line to get autographs and pics, and the prices for character meals are not that much more than counter service.

I've never stayed there but over on the tug boards it didn't get very high reviews. On a scale of 1 to 10 it was rated a 3.17.

Thank you! I think I will just wait and see if another comes open for the time we are planning on being down there. I have heard that Westgate Lakes is really nice, so maybe one there will be available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter