Lime Green Lanyards From Kellogs

SQUIGGLE

DIS Veteran
Had to stop by Publix this morning. In the cereal aisle they had Kellog's Crispix cereal boxes showing a Lime Green Mickey Lanyard you can send for! Was pretty surprised to see it; but seemed to me it was white with lime green Mickey & Castle on it.

Don't know if it is a local thing or a widespread Kellog's promotion. But anyone looking for a lanyard for the cruise might want to check this out.

:Pinkbounc :bounce:

My sister sent away for one for my nephew. It's a really nice, sturdy lanyard with the velcro break-away at the bottom. The symbols on the lanyard represent the different parks... castle, tree of life, etc. They symbols are done in the "puffy paint" type stuff and provide some "traction." Very nice lanyards :)

Julie

You can also get the Kellogg's Disney pin. The certificates for both are inside the boxes here. One of them needs the UPC too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter