Lime Green Mickey Heads...I have none left....but I'll post again when I have more...

Originally posted by Tbella
Am I understanding this correctly? Displaying a lime (alien) green mickeyears paint sample from home depot identifies you as a DISer to other Disers at the parks?

::yes::

I know you can buy "buttons" at the craft stores (kids sections) and "make your own button". I plan to get one and put a lime green mickey head in it! I'll let y'all know how I make out!! Have a "lime green day"!! ::yes::

Just one question, are the paint chips already in the shape of Mickey's head? The reason I ask is that I stopped by my local Home Depot this morning to pick up some Alien Green or Sonic Boom samples, but all they had were samples on a rectangle card. It measures about 3 1/4" by 2 1/2". I'm going to cut out the Mickey shape, but I was wondering if this is something new.

Tammi

Yep....they're in the shape of Mickey! Most of the Disney colors come in both shapes....the typical square paint chip and the Mickey Head.

Thanks. I guess my local store only stocks the rectangle paint samples. No problem, I'll just cut out the shape myself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter