Limo from Disney to Port

Mobbane

Earning My Ears
Any experience/suggestions/tips on this or what company to use? Embarkation day is my wedding anniversary and I wanted to surprise her with an actual limo. Going from the Dolphin to Port Canaveral.

We've used Happy Limo a number of times and have yet to be disappointed.

For Port Canaveral, we use Tiffany Towncar. We love them -- friendly drivers, highly reliable (always early).

A second (or third, I guess) for Happy Limo or Tiffany Towncar. Drivers extremely courteous, usually have some ice-cold water waiting, and quite zippy in the best possible way.

That is so sweet! :lovestruc I don't have any advice for this but to tell you that she will most likely appreciate the extra thought put into both of your special day :)

A vote for Happy Limo! We were late coming into to port one cruise due to a hurricane and the driver waited for us, no problem.

When I researched a few months ago, $120-140 was the one way rate for a town car from WDW area to PC.

a tru limo will typically charge by the hour - often with a minimum and the rate will vary by how fancy the limo is ...

simple

big.jpg

or WOW

in1.jpg

We use Park Ave limos. Charlie is so helpful and easy to work with!!!

I totally agree! Call Charlie at Park Ave. Limos. He is the best (and so are the people who work for him). They will show up in a new limo that doesn't smell like booze and they know a bit of a secret roadway to avoid congestion at the port. http://parkavenuelimousines.com/ They are complete professionals.

I used to use Happy Limo, but had several bad incidents with them (including one where the driver didn't know where he was going and drove while looking at his cell phone on his lap the entire time).

I looked up Tiffany Towncar, and it says "limo" but doesn't actually have an option of requesting a limo... ?! Do you have to call direct?

I totally agree! Call Charlie at Park Ave. Limos. He is the best (and so are the people who work for him). They will show up in a new limo that doesn't smell like booze and they know a bit of a secret roadway to avoid congestion at the port. http://parkavenuelimousines.com/ They are complete professionals.

He doesn't have rates listed. Do you happen to recall the rates from MCO --> Port and Port--> Disney Resort (if you took either of those trips)?

That is definitely WOW in a "how many high school students can we cram into one car" way

Na ... for that the kids around here get this one

ex6.jpg

in1.jpg

ex3.jpg

seats 18 guests .... they can hook up a trailer for baggage ....

for 27 guests they have

car2.jpg

car5.jpg

cost isn't bad split that many ways!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter