Line Pass ?

lilypgirl

Mouseketeer
Booked a room at Universial Pacific resort for one night. How does the ride pass work? Do we get it for both days? Can we use it before the 4pm check in?

Booked a room at Universial Pacific resort for one night. How does the ride pass work? Do we get it for both days? Can we use it before the 4pm check in?

You check in as early as you like and you are issued room keys for each person registered in the room. Names and date of stay are printed on them.

Each ride has a separate line for EP....it’s clearly marked. You show the key and it’s scanned. They also use facial recognition on some rides as an added check.

It‘s valid for two days on a one night stay. As early as the park opens your first day, till end of park close on the 2nd day.

So yes, you can use it on check in day before 4pm, you just have to be there to physically check in as early as you can. 7am isn’t unusual for folks doing that.

Your room may not be ready, but leave any bags with bell services and head to the park.

There are a lot of threads with similar questions from new folks who haven’t been before, have a read through the threads and the Universal Orlando website......both are full of info.

We also have stickies at the top of the boards full of info too.

You are given the EP on your arrival on check in day, which can be as early as 6/7am And it is valid until park closing on your check out day. You show it at the entrances to the rides, some will face scan to recheck your identity. Have fun.

Just to add, if you check in early in the morning to obtain your room key/EPs, you will most likely need to return to the front desk later when you head back to the resort in order to get your room number and initiate room charging privileges if you want them. If you've booked this as a "throwaway room" and don't intend to stay there, then nothing to worry about!

Just to add, if you check in early in the morning to obtain your room key/EPs, you will most likely need to return to the front desk later when you head back to the resort in order to get your room number and initiate room charging privileges if you want them. If you've booked this as a "throwaway room" and don't intend to stay there, then nothing to worry about!
For me, both at RPR and PBR, once our room was ready, the hotel texted us the room number along with letting us know it was ready. We were able to go directly to our room without stopping by the front desk.

For me, both at RPR and PBR, once our room was ready, the hotel texted us the room number along with letting us know it was ready. We were able to go directly to our room without stopping by the front desk.
For all of my onsite stays at RPR and HRH, I have never received the room ready text. I've read reports of others who had my same experience, so this seems to happen intermittently. I've even had the front desk tell me the room ready text "may" happen, but that I "might" have to return to the front desk - so even they know its hit or miss. Every time, I have to return to the front desk and they have to issue new key cards when they tell me my room number. And that also initiates my room charging privileges. I have no idea why this occurs when others have seamless experiences like yours, but since its a good possibility, I always like to caution that a person may have to return to the desk later on if their room isn't ready the first time they check in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter