linking reservations on Danube river cruise ABD

KDG

K Sorcerer Mickey
We might be traveling with two other couples. Will ABD link our reservations so we can eat together at dinner or is this necessary on river cruise? I know it is possible on DCL but we have never done a river cruise before.

We might be traveling with two other couples. Will ABD link our reservations so we can eat together at dinner or is this necessary on river cruise? I know it is possible on DCL but we have never done a river cruise before.
There's no need. It's open seating. It was easy for us to sit with people we wanted when we wanted.

The only thing you'll need to be concerned with is your night at the Chef's table restaurant. It's included, everyone gets one dinner there, but you have to select which night of the cruise once you are on the ship. Make sure you select the night for all 3 couples at the same time to make sure there's room for all 6 of you, because there is limited seating. The earlier you book, the more selection you'll have.

Sayhello

Thanks, everyone! This will be a new experience for us!

The only thing you'll need to be concerned with is your night at the Chef's table restaurant. It's included, everyone gets one dinner there, but you have to select which night of the cruise once you are on the ship. Make sure you select the night for all 3 couples at the same time to make sure there's room for all 6 of you, because there is limited seating. The earlier you book, the more selection you'll have.

Sayhello

That's a really good point. I completely forgot about the special night in that restaurant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter