Links to reviews with pictures added

Forever42

The best part of Disney is the food!
Thanks for the links. Now I'm STARVING! :p

YUMMY! I can't wait to dig in to all that good WDW food.

Thanks for the pictures. Sure brings alot of memories.

Thank you so much for all of your work to post on this board. I enjoyed your pictures and reviews very much and appreciate it.

Can't wait for your website!

WOWZA !!

Great job Forever42 !!

I loved looking at all those pictures. Thankyou so much for taking the time to post all this for us.

~Chris

I liked your reviews before the pics. Thanks for adding them though. They're really nice. I'm looking forward to your website. Keep us posted! (pun intended)

Hand over the chicken wings and wontons from 'Ohana and no one gets hurt.

Seriously, those pics are GREAT! Thanks so much for taking the time to post the links!

Thanks for all the compliments!

I apologize that the website has been slow in going up and that I haven't had the time to do reviews this week as I've been running all around WDW until late hours of the night.

I also won't be doing many sit down places for a while as I have to stick to my diet a bit better and work on that budget :rolleyes: DBf's parents will be up in June for Restaurant Akershus and we'll be doing Whispering Canyon on July 4.

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful reviews and great pictures. You put so much effort into sharing your WDW dining experiences with us, and we really do appreciate it! ::yes::

Let us know when your website is ready. I can't wait to see it - it will definitely be bookmarked in my favorites!:D

Originally posted by ranokid
Damn! This is the best post Ive seen on this site
Thanks a Bunch!!!!!!!!:eek: :earseek:

Wow :blush:

I will be posting more today, and am still working on the reviews. Whew, I've got a long list!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter