Lion King show

I went the other week, it is still ticket only. I think they will kepp it this way as it seems to work better.

You can still watch without a ticket if you buy food in Cafe Hyperion and base yourself at one of the tables. The food is only fast food though and is pretty dire and they are not very fast at serving it so get there early

Care with the tickets issue, IMHO.

Returned today after a Tuesday to Friday stay and although parks were quite quiet (very cold, then wet & windy), The Legend of Lion King show was full for each show.

We turned up at Hyperion theatre at 11.00 to queue for 12.00 tickets (the shows alternates from English to French, twice daily = four shows), queued for 15-20 minutes only to get to the front and find that all English tickets had gone. Cast Member advised to take French show tickets as only the dialogue changed (not the songs), so we did and thoroughly enjoyed.

Top quality show, excellent actors, though still NOT a patch on the Animal Kingdom version.... that's my 10c!

We got hungry one day over the weekend and went into the Cafe Hyperion to grab some chips and a drink. Once we got to a table, right at the top, we'd just sat down and the English show started! Sheer luck and good timing, we stuck around to watch the whole thing and it was very good.

Went in November. Make sure we got there before 11.00hrs as they gave out tickets then.
Arrived 1/2 hour before start of show and got front row seats.
Was well worth it :)

Reid

Does anyone know do you have to pay for the tickets or do they just work like fast passes? If so how much are they? cheers x

Tickets are free. They hand them to you unlike a fast pass that comes out of a machine. They set up a stand at predertmined times to hand them out.

When we were at DLP (Jan. 2nd to Jan. 6) there were long lines to get to their stand , we had to be qieuing HALF HOUR before they were supposed to start handing the "reservation" tickets.

Hope now it will be easier !

laura

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter