Lithograph Trade?

gppnj

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
I recently became a DVC member. Along with all my paperwork and membership materials, DVC sent me an SSR lithograph. It's very nice. However, I bought at VWL, not SSR. I don't suppose someone has a VWL lithograph and would like to trade me for an SSR lithograph? (I don't even know that DVC ever sent out VWL lithographs.) I know this is a longshot, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.

gppnj said:
I don't suppose someone has a VWL lithograph and would like to trade me for an SSR lithograph? (I don't even know that DVC ever sent out VWL lithographs.) I know this is a longshot, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.

They did give out VWL lithographs. Your best bet would be someone who bought at the VWL and then did an add-on and ended up with two pictures. I traded one of my BCV lithographs this way so you never know. Good luck.

HBC

Maybe you could call your guide and ask if you could send back the SSR lithograph in exchange for a VWL lithograph. I am buying a 50 point add-on at VWL and there was a VWL lithograph in the FedEx package with my paperwork, etc. Of course, I never got one when I bought my initial BWV points.

We added on at VWL in March and got the VWL litho. Maybe they sent the SSR litho by mistake. Call your guide and maybe they'll send you the VWL one. Just a forwarning, the VWL litho is really not that great. The colors seem dull, and it seems like they could have picked a better view to use in the litho. But it's my home resort and I wanted the litho anyway!

maybe someone might be selling one on ebay. i know i have sold 3 SSR lithos on there so far.

Deb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter