Little water Drink Packets at Walmart

Rapunsel

Tinkerbell... mood subject to change without notic
Just an FYI for most of you out there..

I was at Walmart the other day and they have their own brand of the flavored water drink packets. 10 for $1.79.

They mostly had teas, but also had a lemonade. They also had the cryatal light and they were $3.00.

Just wanted to let you know as I know it has been asked on these boards. Have not tried them yet, but they sound pretty ok. The kids will let me know.

RApunsel

Kool-aid and Countrytime Lemonade now make these as well. I found them a few weeks ago at Albertsons 10 for $10.

Are all of these still with artificial sweeteners (Nutrasweet)? I won't let my kids have the artificial sweeteners... Fortunately, they love drinking plain water!

The walmart brand does have the artifical sweeteners, but I am thinking that the Countrytime lemonade does not. Perhaps someone knows for sure and will let us know.

Bren

i believe kool-aid now uses splenda instead of nutrasweet in their drink mixes. splenda doesnt have aspertame in it. but the countrytime uses real sugar.

I was at Bartell's (a local drugstore chain) yesterday, and they had individual packets for sale! I think they were Crystal Light, there was a lemonade, a raspberry, and I think a peach tea flavor. I had already bought boxes of them for our trip, but I thought if you wanted to try one out to see if you liked the flavor, it was an inexpensive way to do it. (I think each packet was less than $0.40.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter