*Live From the DIS Chat Room: It's Saturday Night! Tonight: The Big Pineapple. .*

WillyJ

<font color=purple>NyQuil Aficionado<br><font colo
Howdy Campers!! How was your week? :)

Well, I am pleased to say that finally we had a very productive one here at the Saturday Night Chat Institute Of Wine, Pizza, and Television Studies, and I must admit it was about time. Despite our best efforts, the past two weeks were certainly a bust; heating problems, Halloween parties, drunkenness, debauchery, lewd dancing. . oh sure, it was fun!! ;) . . but as your humble chat hosts we pride ourselves on the ability to indulge in those things and still get our research done, but during that period of time we just didn't come through. . :eek:

But as I said, this week was totally different!! We really buckled down. . . took the bull by the horns,. . put our noses to the grindstone. . rolled up our sleeves,. . burned the midnight oil, , a stitch in time saves nine. . look before you leap. . . uhhhhhhhhhhhhh. . what the heck was I talking about again??? :confused: Oh right, we got a lot of research done, and we have come up with some new and exciting concepts that we are very confident will revolutionize the chat experience in ways so profound, so cutting edge, that they will change how our Proud Nation sees all Disney/Drinking/Bopping/Capering chats for the many years to come!!! :) :) :)

. . and as soon as Marla gets off the phone with Gilbert Godfried and tells me what they are, I'm going to share them with you. . . ;)
59.gif

Ummm, okay. . she's giving me the "evil eye" and waving the Chat Cattle Prod* (*U.S. Patent Pending) at me, so I guess it'll have to wait until next week.. . :eek:

Any-whoo. . we really were embarrassed that our partying got in the way of our responsibilities like that; and we are so proud of ourselves for turning things around this past week that we are going to. . well, throw a party of course!! :teeth: So tonight, we are pleased to announce that Disney After Dark will be heading for Downtown Disney where we'll be eating , drinking and doing the cha-cha at the wonderful Bongo's Cuban Cafe !!!!!!! :bounce: :D

That's right kids; this unique eatery, owned by singer Gloria Estefan and her husband CarrotTop, sits inside a big pineapple and offers guests exciting music, tasty Cuban cuisine, Ricky Ricardo impersonators, and of course, beer. . . . . :bounce: ;) :teeth:

So why not put on your dancing shoes, send the family out to hunt for illegal discount codes, and join your chat hosts Marla and WillyJ. this Saturday night in the Main Chat Lobby at 9PM EST. It's a lot of fun, and a great opportunity to hang out with your fellow DIS'ers and get to know each other better in a relaxed, informal Atmosphere. :) As always, general Disney or Universal questions are encouraged and appreciated, and there will be a room full of Orlando veterans there to help you out. . .

Everyone's invited, so see ya there! :D

:bounce: Click here to get there: New Chat Sign-In Page :bounce:

Sounds like fun :)

<embed src="http://www.winkworldsounds.com/order/sounds/CubanMambo10.wav" hidden=true autostart=true>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter