• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Live TR cabana bay, vero beach and Disney cruise

At the airport, will have been away 17 nights this trip. Have flights booked for May which makes leaving more bareable.

I am considering booking flights this weekend for next Easter, looking like that will be 17 nights :)
Always good to have another trip planned, our next 2 are not to Florida. The 17 nighter next Easter will be back to Nashville & New Orleans, trying to decide if I am driving down to Florida as well.

Love sitting on those chairs with a Starbucks iced coffee. It's so quiet! One of the waitresses in the diner/cafe come from my home village/town which was a massive coincidence!

I am considering booking flights this weekend for next Easter, looking like that will be 17 nights :)
Always good to have another trip planned, our next 2 are not to Florida. The 17 nighter next Easter will be back to Nashville & New Orleans, trying to decide if I am driving down to Florida as well.

That's a loooong drive down to Orlando from Nashville, not sure if be happy spending the time driving. We are planning a 3 week road trip for 2017. Kinda 3 holidays, Tennessee, Texas then Orlando. Internal flights a so cheap to do the big driving between states.

Also, one way car rental can be a nightmare as they don't want to loose their good cars so they give you a heap! Nearly got banger in Vegas till they realised we were going LA and back!

That's a loooong drive down to Orlando from Nashville, not sure if be happy spending the time driving. We are planning a 3 week road trip for 2017. Kinda 3 holidays, Tennessee, Texas then Orlando. Internal flights a so cheap to do the big driving between states.

Also, one way car rental can be a nightmare as they don't want to loose their good cars so they give you a heap! Nearly got banger in Vegas till they realised we were going LA and back!

Would be collecting and returning car from Atlanta Airport, no one way rentals involved.

The route says 1,870 miles over 17 nights. Easter this year we did 2,065 miles over 14 nights which was one of the best holidays we have ever had.

Rough itinerary (not set yet)
March
Thurs 24th ATL near airport?
25th, 26th, 27th, 28th Nashville
29th Nash~NOLA
30th, 31st, 1st NOLA
April
2nd NOLA~Orl
3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th Orlando
9th Orl~ATL

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/dir/H...b048!2m2!1d-84.4277001!2d33.6407282!3e0?hl=en

We are back home. Smooth 7 hour flight and home for 9am. Nap today turned into a long sleep! Only 1 case made connection in Atlanta so 2 will be delivered to our house tomorrow- good excuse not to start the washing.

Lots of older people on flight from Atlanta would guess they had done Memphis etc. We did Deep South Atlanta, Memphis, Nashville New Orleans trip when I found out I was pregnant with dd. One day when she is older we will road trip again.

Hope you are enjoying your cruise!

If you think thats big you want to see some of the RCCL ships - the Quantum class is massive although once on board you don't really notice as they are fabulous ships.

Haven't seen an Oasis class yet - can't imagine what they look like from the dock!
We did the anthem in may :) huge
Then back to wonder in September to hawaii
Both lovely in different ways

We are back home. Smooth 7 hour flight and home for 9am. Nap today turned into a long sleep! Only 1 case made connection in Atlanta so 2 will be delivered to our house tomorrow- good excuse not to start the washing.

Lots of older people on flight from Atlanta would guess they had done Memphis etc. We did Deep South Atlanta, Memphis, Nashville New Orleans trip when I found out I was pregnant with dd. One day when she is older we will road trip again.
Glad you had a lovely time :)

Great LTR! Always nice to follow along with trips, makes waiting for yours that little bit easier.
Glad you loved the cruise! We did our first one last year and we go again in just under 6 weeks, cannot wait!
Loved the Vero Beach pics too! We went but not to the Disney venue, wish we had gone for a little look around as it looks beautiful!

Other 2 cases have just been dropped off at our house.

Back to work for us and school for DD tomorrow.

Sounds like a super hol, thanks for writing a trip report, I really enjoyed it.
I've read a lot of yours & my your little girl us growing up fast.

Thank you hopefully will do my usual food trip report and may be a trip rport.

DD is 10 in january and a definite tween now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter