Live Video of Marathon Finish Line?

dobball23

DIS Veteran
Last year the Disney Parks Blog did a live video feed of the finish line for both the Half Marathon and Marathon. Are they doing that again this year? It was fun to watch last year and is definitely motivating!

Last year the Disney Parks Blog did a live video feed of the finish line for both the Half Marathon and Marathon. Are they doing that again this year? It was fun to watch last year and is definitely motivating!

It doesn't look like it. I've spent the last half hour looking for the live stream of the start line with the corral commentary, but all I can find is replays of last year's stream.

I did a little search too and couldn't find anything for this year. Maybe something will go up in the next half hour/45 min.

lou mongello has live Facebook stream going on from various places. He just signed off from main street and he will be live again in a bit.

not live but attactions magazine has some great footage from one of the hand crank runners.

1/2:

whole:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter