Live with Regis and Kelly tv show tics for DL are sold out. Did you get tickets?

Bete

DIS Veteran
:sad2:

I visited the TV show site today and all tickets are spoken for per the site. This includes DL and WDW tapings.

I sent for tickets very early with my self-addressed envelope, etc. and I haven't received any info for the May 8th taping. I'm probably not lucky enough to be one of the chosen few.

I'm very interested in hearing if anyone received tickets yet and could you please say when you got them, etc. I live in Indiana; so, it would take longer to reach me. I leave this Saturday for our trip to California. May 8th is over a week away; so, maybe, they haven't sent them out yet. I sure hope I get lucky on this one.

FYI: I did get tickets to see Regis Philbin and Malcolm David Kelly for Friday, May 6th on the Jimmy Kimmel Live show. This will be done at 6pm at El Captain Entertainment Center in Hollywood. There are other shows available for those going in late April or early May. Go to abc.com and click on for show tickets and go from there. You will have to register on the ticket site to get any tickets for Jimmy Kimmel's show.

Do you remember exactly when you sent for those tickets? Because Tink33 posted the thread on a Friday and by Monday afternoon, the site said it was all gone. So, if your mail got to them anytime after Monday, it probably didn't make the cut. I know I missed it and I live locally.

I mailed mine on Friday but to go all the way to California I'm not sure I made Monday afternoon. Maybe, there was another way to get tickets locally, too. I tried. I'll still enjoy my day; this was an added bonus if it happened. Maybe, we will see someone famous walking around the park, anyway.

I'm still looking for anyone who got lucky.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter